Indiana University has partnered with Digital Mail Room (DMR), a third-party supplier, which receives invoices and credits. DMR requires PDF or Word file invoices via email attachment, but also accepts paper invoices delivered to the mailing address listed below. Excel attachments or similar electronic documents are not accepted.
Invoices (for all campuses) should be sent to DMR by emailing : email@example.com. Your Purchase Order number must be on the face of the invoice.
Mailing Address for Invoices
Invoices may be mailed via USPS to Digital Mail Room’s lockbox address:Indiana University
IU AP Billing
PO Box 4527
An “ideal” Invoice
To ensure prompt and accurate payment, ensure your invoice meets the following criteria:
- Supplier name in header of invoice (a match for the PO name).
- Supplier remit to address.
- PO#, Supplier invoice# and invoice date
- Payment terms matching the PO payment terms
- Sufficient itemization stating what goods / services were provided
- Billing name: Indiana University, name of Campus e.g. Indiana University Kokomo
- Billing amount
- The initiator of the order
- The department name and ship to address
- Document size should be less than 10MB/10,000KB
Check the status of an invoice payment using your supplier portal. Review the Track Status of Payment walkthrough document to learn how to see payment status and pay dates.
Alternatively, you may use the PO/Invoice Inquiry lookup available here. This lookup allows you to see all payments against a Purchase Order or look up the status of an individual payment.
IU Accounts Payable Contact Information
- Submit a Support Form to contact the Accounts Payable team for additional support.