Non-Catalog & Recurring Orders
Non-Catalog Orders, previously called Requisitions in KFS, are used to procure goods and services which are not available via catalog. This document is also used to enter a recurring order, also known as a "Blanket Purchase Order".
- Establish a Confirming Order - Written Documentation
- Non-Catalog Orders - Written Documentation
- Change Requests - Written Documentation
- Recurring Orders - Written Documentation
- Capital Asset Questions & Answers
- Request Sourcing or Quotes
- Completing the Tax Information Section
- Video walkthrough - Standard Non-Catalog Order
- Video walkthrough - Recurring Orders
Supplier Resources for Departments
Want to learn more? Attend a training or office hours session.
- Online (open to all campuses)
Regional staff may also contact your Campus Resource for additional support.
For questions related to BUY.IU and its procedures, contact the Purchasing Help Desk by email at email@example.com or call (812) 855-3720.