Where Do I Send an Invoice?
- Submit Word or PDF invoices including a Purchase Order number to email@example.com
- Please note:
- Invoices without a Purchase Order cannot be processed.
- Excel or other invoice types are not accepted and will not be processed
- Paper invoices should be mailed to:
IU AP Billing
PO Box 4527
- Suppliers can also submit electronically in Buy.IU. Instructions for doing so can be found here
How do I check on the status of a payment?
- The following information is required to check the status of your payment:
- University Purchase Order number starting with the letters "PO"
- Supplier invoice number
- Check on your payment status at: https://ap.fms.iu.edu/cgi-bin/AP/AP/invoice.html
Where do I send a refund check?
- Please send refund checks, with the Purchase Order number listed in the “Memo” section to:
Indiana University Accounts Payable
501 N Morton St. Suite #110
Bloomington, IN 47404
How do I contact the Accounts Payable team if I need help?
- Please use the following webform for the fastest support: https://purchasing.iu.edu/contact/contact.php
- If you are unable to resolve your issue using the webform, please contact Ali Piovesan, AP Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org